Due to compliance and regulatory requirements, users of WAGECAN’s platform must not acquire digital assets or make use of any WAGECAN services through the WAGECAN website and platform if they are from the following countries/regions/territories.
- the user is in, under the control of, or a national or resident of (in alphabetical order according to continent):
- Africa: Angola, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, The Islamic Republic of Mauritania, The Republic of Madagascar, The Republic of Mauritius, The Republic of Uganda, Senegal, and Zimbabwe.
- Asia: Afghanistan, Cambodia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Lebanon, Myanmar, Pakistan, Syria, Russian Federation, The Republic of Maldives, and Yemen.
- Europe: Republic of Albania
- North America: Barbados, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, United States of America, and the Virgin Islands (U.S.).
- South America: Trinidad & Tobago, and Venezuela.
- Oceania: American Samoa, Guam, and The Northern Mariana Islands.
- Or any other country subject to United States embargo, UN sanctions, HM Treasury's financial sanctions regime.
- Or if the user is on the HM Treasury's financial sanctions regime, U.S. Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals List, the U.S. Commerce Department's Denied Persons, Unverified, or Entity List.
Some features may be limited in some countries.
* WAGECAN shall update this list due diligently